So, how did you get on in the quick quiz on Nouns and Articles?
Here are the answers:
- I want a biscuit from that packet.
- John speaks Spanish (no article needed).
- I borrowed an umbrella to go out in the rain.
- My son is learning to play the trumpet at school.
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
- I have a cat and an iguana as pets.
- Please pass the salt and pepper.
- Fred likes to play football (no article needed).
- I would like to go to the cinema to watch a film.
- I live in a house at the end of the road.
Hopefully you got 10/10. Well done and thanks for taking part!
Click here to take you back to Grammar – Love it or loathe it!