How did you get on with the Verbs and Subject quiz.
Here are the answers:
- John and his sisters are at school.
- Either David or my mother is going to pick you up from the gym.
- There were ten sweets in that bag. Now there is only one left!
- Either my books or your bag is always on the floor.
- The players, as well as the captain, want to win.
- Every one of those books is non-fiction.
- Neither of my brothers is going to the cinema.
- John and Simon don’t want to go swimming.
- Nobody knows what’s going on.
- Are my trousers at the cleaner’s?
Hopefully you got 10/10. Well done and thanks for taking part.
To return to Grammar: Love it or loathe it? Part 3 Verbs to learn all about ‘participles – click here