So, how did you get on with the quick quiz on Adjectives and Adverbs?
Here are the answers:
- He correctly identified the answer.
- She was quick to adapt to the situation
- He measured the floor exactly. They proved to be perfectly exact measurements.
- I found the article very interesting. It was beautifully written.
- Speak softly inside the church.
- John knows how to do the job very well. He always does a good job.
- His voice sounds wonderful. He sang the piece exactly as it was written.
- It was a dangerous thing to do. He was perilously close to the edge of the cliff.
- He went to sleep quickly but woke up suddenly when the alarm went off.
- John wrote very slowly in the exam. He has always been a slow writer.
How did you get on? 10/10 I hope. Well done and thanks for taking part.
Return to Grammar – Love it or Loathe it? Part 4 Adjectives & Adverbs – click here